Optimal Health Nutrition Counseling
We are pleased to announce the expansion of our nutritional counseling services to include all adults and children over the age of 4. Having provided her services in a women’s health setting for the past year, a greater need and demand for nutritional counseling throughout the community became very apparent; hence we decided to expand her services under the name Optimal Health Nutrition Counseling.
Brandy Baxter Stayman, Registered Dietician can help you make the connection between what you eat and how you feel. She will support you every step of the way to motivate and guide you to success whether you want to…
- Manage a chronic illness (Diabetes/Pre-diabetes, Heart Disease, High blood pressure)
- Conquer eating issues
- Increase energy and well-being
- Lose weight and rev up your metabolism
We are located at 1165 Imperial Drive, Suite 200 (second floor), Hagerstown, MD.
To begin your journey to living a healthy lifestyle, call our office (301-739-8850) to schedule a face-to face consultation with Brandy!
Brandy Baxter Stayman, MS, RD, LDN received her Bachelor of Science in Dietetics from Indiana State University in 2009 and her Master of Science in Public Health degree in 2015. She has previously worked in community health, clinical nutrition, bariatrics, renal care, and corporate health. She is most passionate about helping others achieve their health and wellness goals through achievable, practical diet and lifestyle changes. Personal interests include traveling and spending time outdoors.
- Did you know that by buying in season produce will save you money? For a complete listing of in-season produce visit Fruits and Veggies More Matters!
- When buying dairy, look for products low in sugars and saturated fats.
- Whole grain cereals and breads are better!
- Buying meat with less marbling will help reduce your amount of fat intake.
What’s Nxt Recipes
For recipes included in our April 2016 What’s Nxt article, click here.